Unit 507 The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
Unit 507 is a 3rd generation modern office space located in the Capel Building. The Capel Building offers premier business units and is fitted to a very high standard. The Building is very centrally located as it is just off Capel Street and within walking distance from both Jervis and Four Courts LUAS stop. The unit measures at 355 square feet and is located on the top floor while it also benefits from wooden wall panels and high-quality carpet giving it a stylish finish. The unit comprises of an integrated air condition and heating function, 360mb high-speed internet and floor to ceiling windows. Furthermore, the unit also benefits from raised access floors with power and data ports and has access to a North-West-facing balcony.
- The Capel Building also offers:
- Full use of Reception;
- Concierge service and 24-hour access and CCTV;
- On site post room/DX/Franking machine;
- Toilets and showers;
- Coffee Shop;
- Free parking for bicycles and motorbikes;
- Secure underground parking with a parking attendant;
- Refuse area (general, recycling, glass and ink toners)
- Confidential paper shredding on site.
Being located on the top floor, the unit offers great privacy. All major broadband and telecommunication companies support the building and provide their services. with 2 Jervis Street public car parks, there is plenty of ample parking spaces available for clients. The Capel building website: www.thecapelbuilding.com. (Measurements are approximate for guidance purposes only).