Unit 312, The Capel Building
This spacious office unit is located on the third floor and benefits from a separate partitioned office space as well as a meeting room. The office is fitted with its own air-conditioning/heating system and has its own electricity meters. The raised access floors provide extra space for power and data ports.
The office is located in the well-established Capel Building, just off Capel Street.
The Capel Building is a modern office building, fitted out to a very high standard with all services within such as:
– full use of The Capel Building reception
– concierge service and 24 hours access and security
– post room, DX, Franking machine
– communal kitchens
– coffee shop
– shower rooms and toilets
– secure, underground parking at an extra price
– free parking for bicycles and motorbikes
– refuse (general, recyclable, glass)
– confidential, on-site paper shredding.
All major broadband and telecommunication companies support the building and provide their services.
The office comes with a parking space available at an extra cost. The two Jervis Street car parks just around the corner, provide ample parking spaces available for clients.
Please also visit the Capel Building Website .
Measurements are approximate and for guidance purposes only.
Rent does not include Dublin City Council Rates and The Capel Building Service Charge and are therefore payable separately.
BER Rating : c3