Unit 243, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
Capel Abbey is delighted to bring to the market this spacious office unit with The Capel Building development.
Located in the heart of the city centre, The Capel Building opens many doors in terms of work opportunities as well as transport facilities.
Being located on the corner with Mary’s Abbey and Capel Street, it is very conveniently located between 2 Luas Stops; Jervis and the Fourt Courts, while it is also within walking distance to many facilities such as Dublin Castle, Civic Offices, the greater Smithfield area as well as the IFSC, Houston Station and Connolly train station.
The unit is kept up to high standards as it has recently been refurbished.
Additionally, the office unit benefits of the following functions:
– Locally controlled air conditioning and heating system.
– Raised access floors with power and data ports
– 360mb high speed internet
– Cat 6 cabling
– Suspended ceilings
The Capel Building features the following services:
– Full-time Reception and Concierge;
– 24-hour CCTV and access
– Additional conference rooms facilities upon request;
– On-site post room/DX/Franking machine
– 3 Kitchens per floor with access to all modern appliances and drinking water
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Coffee shop
– Private gym
– Secure underground parking with a parking attendant
– Free parking for motorbikes and cyclists
– Refuse area.
– Weekly confidential paper shredding
Note: Measurements are approximate and for guidance purposes only
Client parking is well catered for by 2 Jervis Street facilities and ample parking spaces outside the building. The Capel Building Website: www.thecapelbuilding.com