Unit 222, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
*** 3rd GENERATION MODERN OFFICE *** RIGHT BESIDES FOUR COURTS AND JERVIS SHOPPING CENTRE *** PREMIER BUSINESS ADDRESS AND CENTRAL LOCATION *** 2 MINS WALKING TO LUAS STOP ***
The Capel Building is a modern office building fitted out to a very high standard and with all services available within. The office is located on the Second floor and has floor to ceiling windows. It is fitted with its own air-conditioning for heating and cooling purposes and has its own electricity meter; raised access floors with power and data ports.
Included in this facility:
– full use of The Capel Building reception
– concierge service and 24 hours access and security
– post room, DX, Franking machine
– coffee shop
– shower rooms and toilets
– Secure, underground parking at an extra price
– free parking for bicycles and motorbikes
– refuse (general, recyclable, glass)
– confidential, on-site paper shredding.
All major broadband and telecommunication companies support the building and provide their services.
With two Jervis Street car parks just around the corner, there are ample parking spaces available for clients. Dublin City Council Rates and The Capel Building Service Charge are payable separately.
Note: Measurements are approximate and are for guidance purposes only.
BER : C3