Unit 221, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
Unit 221 is a 3rd generation office space located in the Capel Building. The unit is located on the second floor and benefits from floor to ceiling windows. The Capel building offers premier business suites and is fitted to a high standard. The location is very central as it is just off Capel Street and within walking distance from both Jervis and Four Courts Luas Stop which makes the commute from and to town very convenient. Unit 221 measures at 447 sq. ft. and is located on the second floor and benefits from one parking space. The unit comprises of an integrated air condition and heating function, 360mb high-speed internet and floor to ceiling windows. Furthermore, the unit also benefits from raised access floors with power and data ports.
The Capel Building also offers full use of:
– Reception – Concierge service and 24-hour access and CCTV
– On site post room/DX/Franking machine
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Coffee shop
– Free parking for bicycles and motorbikes
– Secure underground parking with a parking attendant
– Refuse area (general, recycling, glass and ink toners)
– Confidential paper shredding on site.
All major broadband and telecommunication companies support the building and provide their services. With 2 Jervis public parking facilities, there is plenty of ample parking available for clients. The Capel Building website: www.thecapelbuilding.com (measurements are approximate and for guidance purposes only)