Unit 208, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
This sun-filled office space located on the second-floor benefits from floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light.
The office is fitted with its own air-conditioning/heating system and has its own electricity meters.
The raised access floors provide extra space for power and data ports.
The office is located in the well-established Capel Building, just off Capel Street.
The Capel Building is a modern office building, fitted out to a very high standard with all services within such as:
– full use of The Capel Building reception
– concierge service and 24 hours access and security
– post room, DX, Franking machine
– communal kitchens
– coffee shop
– shower rooms and toilets
– secure, underground parking at an extra price
– free parking for bicycles and motorbikes
– refuse (general, recyclable, glass)
– confidential, on-site paper shredding
All major broadband and telecommunication companies support the building and provide their
The office comes with a parking space available at an extra cost.
The two Jervis Street car parks just around the corner, provide ample parking spaces available for clients.
Note: Measurements are approximate and for guidance purposes only.
Rent does not include Dublin City Council Rates and The Capel Building Service Charge and is therefore payable separately.