Unit 149 The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
Capel Abbey is delighted to bring to the market this spacious office unit in The Capel Building development.
Located in the heart of the city centre, The Capel Building opens many doors in terms of work opportunities as well as transport facilities.
Being located on the corner with Mary’s Abbey and Capel Street, it is very conveniently located between 2 Luas Stops; Jervis and the Four Courts, while it is also within walking distance to many facilities such as Dublin Castle, Civic Offices, the greater Smithfield area as well as the IFSC, Houston Station and Connolly train station.
The office unit benefits of the following functions:
– Locally controlled air conditioning and heating system.
– Raised access floors with power and data ports
– 360mb high speed internet
– Cat 6 cabling
– Suspended ceilings
The Capel Building features the following services:
– Full-time Reception and Concierge
– 24-hour CCTV and access
– Additional conference rooms facilities upon request
– On-site post room/DX/Franking machine
– 3 Kitchens per floor with access to all modern appliances and filtered water
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Coffee shop
– Private gym
– Secure underground parking with parking attendant
– Free parking for motorbikes and cyclists
– Weekly confidential paper shredding
Measurements are approximate and for guidance purposes only.
You can find more information on The Capel Building here.
BER : C3