Unit 101-103, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, D7
Capel Abbey is proud to present Unit 101 and 103 in the Capel Building to the market.
This unit benefits from its own air-conditioning/heating system and has its own electricity meters.
The raised access floors provide extra space for power and data ports.
Located in the heart of the city centre, The Capel Building opens many doors in terms of work opportunities as well as transport facilities.
Being located on the corner with Mary’s Abbey and Capel Street, it is very conveniently located between 2 Luas Stops; Jervis and the Fourt Courts, while it is also within walking distance to many facilities such as Dublin Castle, Civic Offices, the greater Smithfield area as well as the IFSC, Houston Station and Connolly train station.
The office unit benefits of the following functions:
– Locally controlled air conditioning and heating system.
– Raised access floors with power and data ports
– 360Mb high-speed internet
– Cat 6 cabling
– Suspended ceilings
The Capel Building features the following services:
– Full-time Reception and Concierge;
– 24-hour CCTV and access
– Additional conference rooms facilities upon request;
– On-site post room/DX/Franking machine
– 3 Kitchens per floor with access to all modern appliances and drinking water
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Coffee shop
– Private gym
– Secure underground parking with parking attendant
– Free parking for motorbikes and cyclists – Refuse area.
– Weekly confidential paper shredding
Note: Measurements are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Rent does not include Dublin City Council Rates and The Capel Building Service Charge and are therefore payable separately.