22 Apartments for Sale in One Lot, Priory Quay, New Ross, Co. Wexford.
Property Website: https://22apartmentsprioryquaycowexford.com/
– Impressive investment opportunity of 22 apartments for sale in one lot.
– Comprising of 7, one-bed apartments and 15 two-bed apartments distributed over two blocks.
– Well located in Priory Quay, adjacent to the quays at New Ross.
– Offered with tenants in situ.
– Combined current rental income of €230,400 per annum.
– Current gross yield of 11.52% with great potential.ini
> Comprise 7 one-bed apartments and 15 two-bed apartments distributed over two blocks (Blocks 1 & 3).
> Bright and open living spaces with a well-thought-out layout.
> Quality interior design finish and furnishings throughout.
> All apartments benefit from a spacious open-plan kitchen come living room with dual aspects allowing plenty of daylight and good air circulation.
> Large glass door leading onto patio/backyard (ground floor) or balcony (upper floors).
> Extremely well located, close to all local amenities and places of work.
> Situated on the banks of the beautiful River Barrow with New Ross Quay only a stone’s throw away.
> The vibrant shopping area of South Street is merely a short stroll away.
> 15 minutes walk from New Ross Community Hospital
> 30 mins drive to Waterford and 35 mins to Wexford via N25
> 50 mins drive to Kilkenny via M9
> Served by bus routes 370, 40, 340, and 368 connecting to major transport hubs in the region such as Wexford, Waterford, and Kilkenny, with X4 providing express access to Dublin city and airport.
* New Ross (Irish: Ros Mhic Thriéºin) is a town located on the River Barrow, near the border with County Kilkenny, around 20 km northeast of Waterford. In 2011 it had a population of 8,151 people, making it the third-largest town in the county after Wexford and Enniscorthy.
* New Ross is Ireland’s only inland port, some 32 km (20 m) from the sea on the River Barrow. A small marina has recently been built just downstream of the town. The tall ship Asgard II which provided sail training, often docked in New Ross on its travels and many locals have sailed on the ship from their home port.
*Details on the lease and the rental income available upon request
**Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or viewing appointments.
DISCLAIMER Capel Abbey Limited gives notice that these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending Purchasers or Lessees and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility and any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Party should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. No person in the employment of Capel Abbey Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.