11/11A Ormond Quay Lower, Dublin 1, Prime City Centre
**Low capital value €1.3m/5683 sq.ft=€228/sq.ft***Dual main door entrance**PRIME CITY CENTRE LOCATION **Currently laid out as 15 offices **Planning Permission (ref 2918/21) in place for a change of use to 8 one-bed short-apartments with the ancillary office on the ground floor **
**Right Beside the Morrison Hotel**
– Temple Bar just across the River Liffey (3 min walking);
– O’Connell Street (5 min walking);
– Ha’penny Bridge (3 min walking).
-Minutes walking distance from Jervis Shopping Centre, ILAC Shopping Centre, Henry Street.
-Ample public parking spaces are available less than 200m away.
-All public transport services are just minutes away (LUAS, Bus, Train and DART – all within walking distance).
1. Terraced, four stories over the basement, Period office building.
2. Serviced by the central stair core, EACH FLOOR CAN BE AN INDEPENDENT SECTION.
3. The building has two main access doors from the Quays.
4. Circa 5683 sq. ft with an additional back Courtyard of circa 355 sq. ft.
5. Currently laid out 15 separate offices with additional space for meeting rooms, kitchens, and toilets, with planning permission in place for a change of use to 8 short-stay apartments with an ancillary office/lobby on the ground floor level.
6. South facing and overlooking the River Liffey.
7. The large private courtyard can facilitate bicycle storage, staff recreational area, etc.
-Ormond Hotel, 121 bedrooms over five storeys on Ormond Quay, https://www.virtuspm.ie/ormond-hotel/
– Clery’s Quarter, an iconic mixed-use development, https://clerysquarter.ie/
– Connolly Quarter, a new landmark addition to the city of Dublin., https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/700-new-homes-state-art-22542568
– Arnotts Car Park, 159 apartments. 12 storeys, https://www.irishtimes.com/business/commercial-property/policy-supports-high-rise-tower-at-arnotts-car-park-property-firm-says-1.4784750?mode